A few weeks ago, I went along to a friend’s gym where the local camera club (Ards Camera Club) came along to take photos of me lifting Kettlebells and stuff. When I arrived (expecting maybe 5 people) there was about 15-20 photographers – eeek! Talk about nervous! Anyway, after the first 15 minutes, I got into it and I really enjoyed it 🙂 Here are some of my favorites:
I am grateful for the chance to do a photoshoot and am happy at how they turned out. We are planning a second, studio-based photoshoot soon 🙂
Other news – A while ago, Jordan Syatt interviewed me for Wannabebig. You can check it out HERE! I was super thrilled to have the chance to reach their audience because it’s a very popular website and it’s great to have more female voices out there changing the perception of female fitness.
Now for today’s main feature.
I value simplicity so much, especially in training. Today is a nice straight-forward workout and it only lasts 18 minutes.
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer for 18 cycles of 20 seconds rest and 40 seconds effort; complete 3 rounds of the following 6 exercises. You can check out my scores in brackets below:
- High Deficit Reverse Lunge (right) (16kg) (14, 13, 13)
- Same on Left (13, 13, 13)
- Roundabout KB Swing (20kg) (didn’t count – got confused LOL)
- Staggered Push Ups (15, 14, 14)
- Inverted Row (12, 11, 9) – these get tough very quickly!
- Alternating Single-Leg Hip Thrusts (final round I did 1.5 reps variation) (15, 14, 10″ish” )
Not a crazy intense workout, but enough for me today!
Hope you all enjoy it too. Let me know how you find the 1.5 rep SLHT!