First of all, thank you all so much for your out-pour of support over my decision to write more about my Christian journey as well as that of my body 🙂
It was a big step for me to take and I was very nervous about telling you, but it was literally bursting out of me.
Today I am giving you a really nice wee workout to try. I didn’t complete it all (because my mum called round for tea) but the 3 rounds I did do were awesome! It’s a pure strength-based workout, so a nice challenge to undertake.
- I am taking a holiday from tomorrow until early October. My boyfriend, Jonathan Fass is arriving from Saudi Arabia (where he works for a Prince, no less) to meet my family for the first time 🙂 Then we are flying to the USA to stay with his family. After we part ways for another 3 months 🙁 …. I get to go and visit none other than Ms Nia Shanks for 5 days. As you know, I usually *try* to post something while I am away, but I get maybe 1 post at best. I just need a wee break 🙂
- I am still able to take Online Coaching Inquiries, so don’t worry about that. I do have a couple of spaces available – if you are interested, reach out via email@example.com
- This week, I met with my web designers …. I am so excited! They are amazing 😀 The relaunch will most likely happen in the new year AT THE VERY LATEST. I have high standards, you know 😉
Now on with the NEW workout!
Superset the following 4 exercises. Rest for 1 – 2 mins between rounds:
1. BB Glute Bridge (I used 70kg): 4×10 –> sub with BW Hip Thrusts
2. Inverted Row: 4×8 –> sub with Single arm or Bent Over Rows
3. Double Military Press (I used 2x16kg): 4×4-6 –> sub with single arm press/ push press
4. Single-Leg Box Squat: 4×6 (each side) –> sub with reverse lunge or Goblet squat
See you in the next couple of weeks 🙂