If you are wondering what my thoughts were, you can find my other post here.
So I took it outdoors today. Partly because it was a lovely day and partly because I am fixing up the basement for better lighting.
The workout is pretty straightforward and I offer tips for modifications in the video intro, so really all that’s left is to watch it LOL 😀
Complete 3 rounds of the following 5 exercises with a weight (or rep range) that allows a balance between good form and moderate-high intensity:
- KB Front Squat: x 8-10 (each side)
- Roundabout Swing: x 16-20 (total changes)
- Plank Climber: x 12-20 (total)
- Single-Arm KB Row: x8-10 (each side)
- KB Snatch: x5-10 (each side)