Since moving house, I have had to become super organised and think ahead to what I need to do each day. Having to travel has turned me into a future-thinker, instead of a “take it as it comes” person –> I am not liking it :-/ The upside is that Intermittent Fasting has once again become a closer friend by removing the pressure to prepare and organise meals. All week, I was trying to think of something different for today’s training and I thought a short pyramid workout might be fun. Hopefully, you will all agree.
Set your Gymboss Interval Timer to Stopwatch mode and aim to achieve the fastest time, while maintaining great form:
- Alternating Reverse Lunge (used 20kg in round 1, then ^ to 30kg): x8, x10, x12, x10, x8
- Vertical Pull Burpee (20kg): x8, x10, x12, x10, x8
- Chin-Ups: x3, x4, x5, x4, x3 (+1 extra to make it 20 total)
- Dynamic Push-Ups: x8, x10, x12, x10, x8
- Heavy/Double Swings (2x20kg): x6, x8, x10, x8, x6 (+ 2 bonus reps for some reason)